Monday, October 26, 2009

Honor Metal Blog

I went to Bill Eppridge's presentation on photojournalism. The presentation at which Eppridge discussed his carrer as a photojournalist and the various projects he worked on. The presentation helped me to understand exactly how a photojournalist works and just how much a photojournalist puts into his projects. For example when Eppridge talked about his project for LIFE magazine and how he had to live with and follow around a couple struggling with heroin addiction, I learned just how dedicated a photojournalist has to be in order to get photos. Before his presentation I thought that a photojournalist simply took a few pictures for a story and then left. Eppridge's presentation helped me realize just how wrong my prediction was and that being a photojournalist takes a lot more effort than I initially thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment