Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ethics, Abortions and Republicans (Great combination)

I believe that the information on the Republican candidate who had once had an abortion should be printed because of the inconsistency of her vocal views and beliefs versus what she has done in the past. It would be unfair if she were to implement a law against abortions in the future, while she has a past record showing that she has committed the act. I would allow her to make a comment on the matter because of the delicate subject and I would want her to be able to give her reasoning as to why she had the abortion and is now against it. I would use all information attained from the husband. Rather than focusing the story on the fact that she would be considered a hypocrite for her newfound beliefs, I would shine the light on her story and her reasoning as to why she is now in opposition to abortions.

No comments:

Post a Comment