Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ethics Blog

I believe that the article should run. The public deserves to know the truth about the candidate and what her actual views on the subject of abortion. However, I do think that it is wrong to get the information from the ex-husband. While this information is most likely accurate, it does not seem right to publish it without something from the candidate herself. She should explain her previous actions and explain why she has different views now. I believe that more information on her personal experience and what caused her to have an abortion may help her situation. She should express her feelings to the public and help them to understand. The information is extremely relevant to the campaign itself, which is why I would publish it; however, I do not believe it would be well-published without her own quotes included in the article because there may be more to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment