Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3 Strengths That Will Help in the Future.

Adaptability, Arranger, Positivity, Responsibility, and Maximizer were the 5 strengths I received from the quiz.  The three that I feel that I will benefit the most from in the future are adaptability, arranger, and responsibility.  At this point in time I really do not have a solid idea of what my career will entail after I graduate, I'm not even sure of my major at this point either.  But the three strengths I choose can help me in any job situation.  Once I get a job, adaptability will be helpful right off the bat.  It will be useful to be able to be handle, and adapt, to any situation thrown my way.  Arranger was not a strength I would usually describe myself with, because I am not a very organized person.  But seeing that this was one of my strengths made me really realize that I have to ability to be organized, which will only improve my work.  I think responsibility is the most important out of my strengths.  It shows that I can really be depended on, which is extremely important in any industry.  All three of the strengths will play a part in how successful I am after college.

No comments:

Post a Comment