Tuesday, December 8, 2009

StrengthsQuest

My top three strengths will definitely be beneficial to me in whatever career I choose in my future. My first strength is Empathy, which I believe very accurately describes me. I am able to easily view other's perspectives and opposing ideas. In the description given by StrengthsQuest, it says I am able to "anticipate the need". This trait would be very useful in the area that I want to go into - strategic communications. It is very important as an advertiser, or PR agent to be able to understand the market's emotions, wants, and needs. My second strength is Maximizer, which means I like to polish and perfect things until they reach excellence, which is definitely important in a career involving creativity, ideas, and projects. Positivity is my last strength, which has always been important to me. Remaining positive throughout any job or task, can really alter the quality of work that is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment