Tuesday, December 8, 2009

strengthsquest

My top 3 strengths were restorative, context and strategic.

Restorative can definitely help me out in my future career as a journalist. Being able to rise to the challenge and solve problems is a trait that can help in many different areas of my professional career from how I personally advance in my career to how I can use my strength to help others come up with a solution to a problem they're having on their story.

Context is also an overall useful trait. I can examine the past and draw conclusions pretty easily. That can help me out in my journalism career by knowing which opportunities are good ones and which ones aren't, helping me spend my time on the most valuable stories. Also, my ability to draw conclusions well might be useful with

Strategic will help me by helping me come up with creative ways to find new sources, get more information out of those sources, and provide help me write a story from a perspective that most people wouldn't have thought about.

Of course, these are just a few ways to use my strengths in my future. I'm sure I will find more and more ways to use them as I get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment