Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Strengths Quest

My top three strengths were restorative, context and individualization. I feel that restorative could help me in a professional setting because if I was given a project that other thought seemed impossible, I would be able to attack it and try to fix it. Also If i am in a professional setting, and was given an unexpected problem, I would easily be able to find a solution due to my restorative quality. My other strength was context, which could help me at work in many ways. For example I am able to make better decisions due to my ability to detect the underling structure of problems and make more informed decisions. My third strgenth is individualization which could help at work becuase of my ability to find the unique qualities of each person. This could help me because I would work better with groups of people and would have better group cohesion.

No comments:

Post a Comment