Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Strengths Quest.!

My top three strengths were Includer, Adaptability, and Consistency.

I think that being an includer could be really important for me in my career. I feel that including people and getting fresh ideas from people will enhance my work. Bringing in new people leaves open the possibility of a better product. As an includer, I feel that it is also important in making people feel comfortable working around others, therefore, getting work done much quicker.

Another strength of mine is adaptability. Adaptability is extremely important in journalism. It is important to be able to do your job under any circumstance or situation. It means that I am willing to be extremely flexible and change my plans if I have to. I feel that adaptability is an important quality to have in general, but in the workplace it is required.

My third strength is consistency. According to the information about it, this means that I am able to keep a stable environment and work best in one. This is true, I feel that it is so important for people to succeed when they know what they have to do and where they have to go to get the things they need to complete a project. I think it is important to not mess up the balance and fast pace of a workplace by changing the consistency. I feel that people get more done when they know the environment they work in; therefore, I think that consistency will help me to quickly finish tasks and help my coworkers do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment