Thursday, December 3, 2009

Strengths Assessment

My top three strengths were input, strategic and futuristic. I found these strengths to be accurate in describing me and I can use them in many ways in my life. In my professional career I can use my strength of futuristic to look at the "what if?" part of any projects or parts of the business. This will allow me to be prepared for anything that lies ahead of me and I will have an idea of what things may come at me. I can also use my strength of strategic to map out plans for stories or any other ideas as a whole. I can plan out what needs to be done and get it done. Also my strength of input will come in handy when in a professional career when I research different stories I will want to learn all there is to know on the subject and will store that information for future use.

No comments:

Post a Comment