Monday, December 7, 2009

Colleen's Strengths

IDEATION: I am fascinated by ideas and my head is constantly full of new ones. I am always looking for new or different ways of doing everyday things. This probably contributes to my creativity and love of the humanities. It can be a weakness because I am constantly daydreaming and seemingly off in my own little world in my head. Usually when I get a new idea, it consumes me and I can't focus on anything else. When this happens at night I have trouble falling asleep becuase I am overexcited about putting my ideas into action.

FUTURISTIC: I love to peer over the horizon and think about "what's next" rather that what is in the present. I love to visualize what my life will be like in the future and that helps me establish my goals and plans for my career, family and etc. The present can often be frustrating to me and so I conjure up an image of a better future which keeps me motivated and energized to keep moving forward.

INDIVIDUALIZATION: When looking for friends and people who interest me overall, I particularly pick out the things about them that make them unique and different. I pride myself on being an individual and have a certain style that applies to everything I do. I often can read people very easily becuase I almost study the things that make people different from one another. I like to think that I can find people's strengths and bring out thre best in people.

No comments:

Post a Comment