Thursday, December 10, 2009

StrengthsQuest

Talent One: Relator. This is definitely me. I prefer having a close relationship with people I know and try to get to know and understand them as much as possible. This quality would probably make me better suitable in a small company where everyone knows everyone and works like a small family. I would fit into this setting much better than at some corporate office where I'd just be one of 239490258 people.
Talent Two: Restorative. This is also quite fitting. I love to solve problems and "fix" situations. This would be useful in any professional situation. If someone gives me something to do or needs help figuring something out, I would mos def be able to help them.
Talent Three: Developer. Another match. It's sometimes not the best, but I try to see the best in everyone and easily trust them. Again, this would be good for a small company where people are people with stories behind them that I know and can work with.
All these traits add up to one main aspect of me: I'm a small-town girl. I need a small community to support me and working for a small company would be a perfect fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment