Monday, December 7, 2009

Strengths Quest

My top three talent themes were: Woo, Arranger, and Communication. 
I think that all of these accurately describe me and will help me in the professional world. Woo is right on for my number one. I like people to like me and I will do anything in my power to get them to do it. I think this will help me in my future career as a journalist by helping me to win over sources. People are more likely to talk if they like the person they are talking to.
My second is arranger. I like to keep several things going at once, just so I can straighten them all out. A lot of times I will plan all of the things I have to get done in one day just so I can be busy. I think this will help my juggle any long, stressful days I could have during and after college. 
My third theme is communication. I always try to communicate myself effectively. I am frustrated when something fails due to any lack of communication. Being a journalist, communication is key. Without it, effective communication in journalism, there would be no journalism.  

No comments:

Post a Comment